Rajasthan Medical Council - 11672
- Keen interest in pursuing a career in Gastrointestinal surgery with special interest in Hepatopancreaticobiliary surgery and Liver Transplant
- Keen to learn and adopt the art of advanced laparoscopic surgery and practise it as a career.
I am a hard working and dedicated professional interested to take up opportunities to learn with utmost dedication to my profession while keeping compassion, empathy, ethics and patient care as my golden rules in life.
- Fellowship of Association of Colorectal Surgeons of India - April 2018- MGM Hospital, Aurangabad
- Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery- Association of of Minimal Access Surgeons of India- 2018 - Meryl Academy, Vapi, Gujarat
- Fellowship of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons - October 2017- Paras Hospital, Delhi
- DNB Resident in Surgical Gastroenterology February 2016-February 2019                 - Seth GS Medical College & KEM Hospital Mumbai,Maharashtra
- Junior Resident in General Surgery June 2010- June 2013                 - SMS Medical College, Jaipur
- Internship March 2009-March 2010                 - SMS Medical College, Jaipur
Early feeding after loop ileostomy reversal: A prospective study- Formosan Journal of Surgery
Citation: Vinay Mahla, Shehtaj Khan, Reyaz Ahmad, Raj Kamal Jenaw. Early feeding after loop ileostomy reversal: A prospective study. Formosan Journal of Surgery. 2016; 49: 178-18